RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: OT: London Bombings

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_V-XOuCHh9HqQzgoZuriQ6HBg2O0YnpYjCkdo1GNMTbCbZ5G9buq6X06AXinc0>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:54:57 +0100

> > > Which will happen again - probably in '06. Looks like
> I'm finally
> > > going to Tentacles.
> > Great! How about Continuum?
>
> Unlikely - the UK is quite a distance from Seattle and I
> figure Diane
> will tolerate one gaming-related diversion in Europe in a
> given year, but probably not two.:)
>
> Besides, Tentacles has a castle.

> And it has cheaper beer for those so inclined, and lots of
> other alc for me!

But it also spends time and energy on things (horrified whisper) that *aren't Glorantha*. Strange people who dress in black and mouth unpronouncable names. Other strange people who seem to exist in other weird universes. They're harmless, I suppose, but they get allowed to take over valuable gaming space that could be used for, well, *Glorantha*...

If you want castles, just take up my offer on the Continuum list. Extend your stay before or after (the assembled visiting furriners had better choose one or the other), we'll find you castles. Or hill forts. Or anything else you fancy.