Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] ImmoderateHeroQuest 2006 Calendar

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_fACMxdjpAU1hAGbpw6iz8NZeGG799EyIHObPYXd8dAqRn5AMVAr6VVt4Eap6ERwuTTVJ0>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:13:40 +0200

What's this Jane! This image was so inspiring I was just trying on my impressions of it in the mirror, with a little pink ribbon thinking you'd love it. More drink, is all I can say. You gives yer bests, and they doesn't like its.

Daniel

> Anything of this requisite level of naffness
> deserves an immoderate
> response, and methinks there should be an
> ImmoderateHeroQuest
> Gloranthaphiles 2006 Calendar, with De Immod, the Rt
> Hon. Boatright,
> yurts, scenes of rampant duckporn in baths of
> yoghurt, steaming piles
> of duckwank and all the notables in immoderate
> glory.

  But probably *not* Daniel Fahey in a little black   dress. That would be going too far.

  Jane Williams