Gratuitous insults

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_9hLEhvcQY_FRmz9ajmhHCQjnq7EPXZB0UPo7cnocLw2FClWms0a3CQMKpc42w>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:48:46 +0100

> Oops! Wrong goal entirely! Do I have to gratutiously
> insult someone to make up for it?

I probably do, and I've been trying to think of a suitably stylish way of insulting Rick, and failing. So I'm falling back on typing in the front of my latest Tshirt. Annual treat - a trip to the Globe. Accidentally purchasing a Tshirt covered in insults on the way. I'm not quite sure what it all means, though :(

"S'blood,
you starveling, you eel-skin,
you dried neat's-tongue,
you bull's pizzle, you stock-fish
- O, for the breath to utter
What is like to thee! -
you tailor's-yard,
you sheath,
you bow-case,
you vile standing tuck!"

>From Henry IV, part 1, ii.4.241, apparently.

Re-reading, that *may* mean "you disgustingly skinny person!". Which, coming from me, seems fair enough.