Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Gimme the Dirt

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_cp0lKm-1HIwjirAsGhDIkRim-PcMNmOGf5PYCXETBDHQXOUHjDxZO0khs_FMqNmC-Gywd>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 23:06:10 +0200

Stephen had alot of time to help Greg at one time, and worked on alot of stuff. This goes back well before HeroWars. For awhile he was a sort of right (or wrong) hand man to Greg. I'm not sure I know anyone who got along with him for very long. He was useful, whether any of us like it or not. Apparently he never treated Greg the way he treated many other people, and so they had a useful working relationship. I don't have any gossip on the recent situation, but at next con will happily donate the alc to use to get those people drunk and willing to talk who we think can tell us.

Daniel

  Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> At 07:45 PM 9/23/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >So, any speculation or information about the recently-cleared-up legal
> >woes Greg has referred to recently? Were they caused by or the reason
> >for the fan publication policy? And were any ducks wanked? Were yurts
> >involved?
>
> I note that Steve Martin left Issaries' employ within the same time
> period.

  I'm not sure if I ever knew how Stephen Martin came to be associated   with Issaries, let alone to become the one and only employee of the   company. The first I ever recall hearing about him was when Hero Wars   ws in publication.

  Guy (Hoyle)