Re: Looking to the future

From: rjmeints_at_QfpQ0aaq2qamuYscm952t7dXcOuu-rJkuA7JClIRYMOa-j8Yr3ivmslzrc7eDGNRYRQ
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:12:17 -0400

All,

The most important event concerning the Issaries product stoppage is that it is now over. Greg wants to get ILH2, Blood Over Gold, and other projects in the pipeline out as soon as possible.

As for what happened to cause the stoppage, suffice it to say that Stephen Martin no longer works for Issaries, nor will he do so in the future. Whether any of us could or couldn't get along with him is no longer a factor.

I'd prefer we spend our time building Glorantha back up. More on that very soon.

PS: Plunder sold for $21 over the weekend...

Thanks,
Rick