Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Gimme the Dirt

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_0g6iBU6xVk_aSk5dkbXM32VK0PbfFy3e7u4_I5ytP_WoNEgaqF7ARQlNuMz3AF_Wj64e>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:39:03 -0500

Jane Williams wrote:

> > > I don't have any gossip on the recent situation, but at
> > next con will
> > > happily donate the alc to use to get those people drunk and
> > willing to
> > > talk who we think can tell us.
> >
> > Please don't, I think those directly involved would prefer
> > to put this very sad affair behind. Salt and wounds are a bad mix.
>
> Seconded. The little I've heard has been very, very, nasty. And I've only
> heard one side. But when people who've been friends for decades start taking
> legal action against each other, that's got to hurt.

Sorry to have rubbed a sore spot for anybody, then. My few email exchanges with Stephen were actually rather pleasant, so I'm surprised that others had been having problems with him. But it's all water down Magasta's Pool. I'll respect the wishes of those who wish to let the matter drop.

Guy (Hoyle)