Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Gimme the Dirt

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_ja37nY1KYSBxCDY3PJvgOC9V-0ZbJRxoMQMLdEuRKRQUuHSdCFo5yl3Ei7nDVJVJe3RgC>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:42:40 +0200

Well, if we're this far...

From: Jane Williams
>just "I deny it".

Brings back memories.

>If everyone playing in the world believed X, even though
>it had never come out in an "official" product, then he
>didn't see any problem at all in contradicting it,

Hey, whether it was "official" or not, he'd deny things just to demonstrate his knowledge. I showed him something which was from Greg's own writings, with the original published version in the folder, and he simply said it's wrong. He'd deny "official" printed material. Maybe something will be better now.

Daniel