Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] The Iron Duck Quacks - Another 'Serious' Sort of Announcement

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_u9g-7lSTCGQ6xGRD4gXmtZ3wON4sugsXq0qNUjJcAypQGf19Njr9Sseezgj6CNnMgx3W>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 22:35:05 -0500

John, it's great to hear from you again, and glad to know that your terrible problems have at last been successfully identified and assaulted! I'm dealing with my own long-untreated problems with sleep apnea, and I know how you must be feeling to finally attack a problem that's been plaguing you for a long time.

Mind you, now we'll be expecting compensation for the yurt wankings you haven't been able to produce, so start wanking, bub!

Guy (Hoyle)
all hooked up to a CPAP machine