re: Duck Beer

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at__po7SNSOmmH_uhoBs0ZFFTnjYcD-yPzPq8OvsfdSZnNi6WsFhqzrnjYZYk8zsfHzzWM2j>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:41:52 -0800

> It's true. We have the best beer. The rest of you
> can heroquest for it.

Feh, you can keep your beer, it's wine for me! And California has some of the best in the world (according to the world, not just California propoganda).

Now, we've also got one of the most embarrasing Governors (Ahnold the Governator, for those that don't follow tales of California wierdness), whom we would be happy to trade for a good, or even mediocre brewery. Oh hell, who am I kidding? We'd trade him for a burnt out match, and happily throw in the President as a matched set of idiots. The only problem is, no-one else wants them.

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du présent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu