Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Digest Number 459

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_CntjutILY3jAx8CFwjwuWuaRAx2frb6UisBWLrDbtKgUxMRodJysSKHHzHU-ltrTaRBHt>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:58:03 -0800

>The world thinks that 3 Buck Chuck is good wine. So
>who knows?

They do? it's an adequate wine for the price, but not "good" in any sense of the word (except "I can drink more for the same amount of money"...) And around here it's only 2 Buck Chuck. You're getting ripped off!

>Hey, California could just have another recall
>election, right?

Right, and waste yet *another* $30million. But I must say that the recall elections bring out more interesting candidates than a regular one, that's for sure! Washed up child actors, Porn stars, Bodybuilders, psychics... (seriously - 30 candidates, from some of the wackier fringes of California "society".)

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du présent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu