Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Putting the 'Anal' into Analogies

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_166gbkAetKyqTSdt7kqCgNY26qb8blANF9cnCanbee6qyHiBU_nnjGH2Ry03QR6yN_5uJ>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:56:49 +0100

> You're relying on school education? We'd be lost, then...

Yes, four sentences on Romans over one on Persians is indeed four times the amount of info, but... It can't be that none of you right there living near the British Museum, on the same island, haven't been to the recent Persian exhibit.

>The L Sprague De Camp in there makes me suspicious. After
the "work" he and Lin Carter did on Conan, are you sure it isn't just Roman History with the names changed....

You don't know of his works on ancient cities and stuff?

Can't continue this much more as am flying to real world on Saturday and won't access my email for three weeks. May see Stafford guy, and Roderick! Card came in today Jane. Thanks. It has place of prominence in middle of table.

Daniel