Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Putting the 'Anal' into Analogies

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_Nu2z64PTJXo8SJNubpPsH4l9r4TGiKFJpQaP5FfB9uPFrLRC6rrfoKKtkx_dgZKX2D8rB>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:30:37 +0100

Jackie Brown is the more recent film, and more serious and tasteful. Then again if you want silliness... Anyway, Gwendolyn and I decided Pam Grier is the hottest woman on the planet.

Daniel

  From: Jane Williams

> Kallyr is like Pam Grier

  I am *so* glad I googled to find out who on earth that might be. I've found what looks like an amazingly silly film called "Arena" that I'm just going to have to watch. Added to Amazon wish list..