Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Putting the 'Anal' into Analogies

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_Tb9hhn9cAvwT1RUzamcPzfnJ1G9QUecgqPif6B0MNogYV9x9-zrH7jBUhKMOD5fvkmNsI>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:32:14 +0100

You're right! There was more than one inspiration of the Red (English) Goddess. Elizabeth, Victoria, Anne, whoever. Proves what we've been agreeing on since Roderick pointed it out.

Daniel

  From: Stewart Stansfield

  Daniel:
  "So we're finally all agreed here, the Lunars are most similar to the   British in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. In the latter part   they've both got a great goddess they worship."

  You mean Queen Anne wasn't great? Okay, maybe not.