Re: Trollball in 15mm

From: duane_costa <dcosta29_at_Kb6Ylx7w8t-AXb16BgjPQB9zJwP5XGG0pscG2R6XD1RfNh0viyhNeY0aaJjF0-YGK9l>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:50:20 -0000

Hi All,

This is my first posting to this list. Jane Williams sent me a pointer to it earlier today. I'm the guy that's selling off my Trollball miniatures on eBay. (Actually there are two of us -- I'm the "former Game Master", while my partner, Paul, handles most of the eBay mechanics.)

To the best of my recollection, I purchased the miniatures at a vendor's booth at Origins '82 in Baltimore, MD, in July, 1982. Unfortunately, I no longer have any of the original packaging and I can't recall the manufacturer. I wish I could provide you with more details, but that's all I can remember. I also wish I had taken better care over the years to keep the whole set together!

I hope this helps a little at least.

Best Wishes,

Duane Costa

P.S. Jane tells me that all messages must include an insult of some kind, so I'll just say that I find you all very insulting! :)