Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Where Be Yon Ducke Counterculture? -- an essay in anatoform contrapuntalism

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Ny2dLOVrCayk5pLGlERhstS7oTGo7wHDxRhj6C9hZ_7oHs9SvM9mrqs6OxPrf>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:07:40 +0000 (GMT)

> I was going to post this on the Glorantha DIGEST,

Your choice of email reception is entirely up to you - did you notice someone refering to the HeroQuest Digest the other day?

> And then the feminine. Since the change that means
> ducks lay eggs, the
> protection of such is imperative -- what greater
> manifestation of the
> security of their race? What of the Earthy bits?
> Esrolian Babeester Gor
> ain't got nothin' on the duck version.

I'll pull my notes out of storage when I get the chance, but remember that I had BG as the patron of midwives (think caesarian section), and Grandmother Duck as the overall ruler. Tricksters were bonded not by an individual but by the Grandmother Duck cult as a whole.

er... after Sartar got some influence, Issaries was the ruler cult with Staff of office (or did he get the Paddle, I forget).