Official vs Fan Material

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_jmNawRYVgK8RUBckwHTvH6eWDNeoHWJsTvQsHfiPKXkeEpAl-IlwhearFhhxWif9-U44hUw_>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 16:14:30 -0000

In view of the arguments raging elsewhere I thought it would be worth recapping on exactly what the differences were...

Fan material posted on the Issaries site is marked "Note! This is a fan contribution. The information may be contradicted by official material."

So this indicates that when Greg is developing new Gloranthan material, he might contradict what has been previously released as a Fan contribution, wheras with official material...

um, yes, remind me again what the difference is!