Re: Official vs Fan Material

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_GatLSL8cihoNWGcHkcMb5WHpqSzyZ7HdUksUZWVd5QFrXzw5T1jrJgo4vT5nh>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:26:41 -0000

Mark:
> This means that it is a great time to be writing. Sure, many don't
> care about being 'canonical' and others don't have the time to write
> whole book. But if anyone out there does harbour any such ambitions,
> or even feels that they could contribute to or pull together a large
> work, then this is the time to be staking out your little piece of
the
> lozenge...

I've always thought that, what, with this being the age of sandalwearing,  pinky-leftie, wiki-based, touchy-feely collaboration "We are the world" projects, that this list should design its own Gloranthan supplement. After all, I'm sure Rick will publish any old crap, especially that we come up with.

However, given that half of us are elitist bastards, and the other half are as thick as pigshit, it appears such hopes are doomed to failure. Shame, really, as I see potential for an Immoderacy supplement. Yet I refuse to be downheartened by this malaise, and encourage suggestions.

How about the Kingdom of War, or vampires? Or... well, I don't know really. I think we should take up a collective pseudonym and offer to write something for Mongoose. That'll show the bastards.

Stu.