Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Official vs Fan Material and Publication Dates

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_8363U0kYFjGomdAT_9_AZYMhB_0Xq9W2piQgs2DLtdPEfuHX6UoPYKUO2takM>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:06:44 +0100 (BST)

Then let me re-ask a Q I put to the list, but that got swamped. I have numerous projects that I've got say 30% of the way through and then moved on to something else. To produce anything for you, I'd need to concentrate on just one. Which?

I'll assume the fiction is not what you want. I enjoy it, but I gather that as a paper publication project it's risky.

The Whitewall Book?
Sun County?
The Kheldon gazeteer?
Anything else I've mentioned and then dropped? All of the above would need various collaborators, of course.

There are other projects that are purely web-based - virtual Pavis, a sort of Pavis-meets-Multimap thing, but those could never be paper published.