Mongoose

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_Gf1Mwaqy8vcNKIixC8D_q8Y_yvN4Cyz-oxhaXdKXKcfErUS-nV1w2w68-z28DZw7_ey_NqPK>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:31:46 -0000

OK so if we had a concept of being off topic here, this post would be off topic, but I don't belong to any of the RQ lists and I guess that there may be some interest here...

Matthew Sprange (of Mongoose) posted just before lunch to RPG.NET to say
"On related note, however, we have just made an agreement to bring a rather well-known and eminently suitable fantasy setting to RuneQuest, making it the second 'official' setting for the game. Released around November-ish, we'll be making the announcement just as soon as the contracts arrive on my desk."

(2nd Age) Glorantha is the first "official" setting of course, and a "Dark ages King Arthur" was also mentioned as being an early target...