Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Seven questions that Greg won't answer

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_XHjhJOTtLy9vv_cXXHSNOg3XERschBJykekwAy2LujuD3EtS1zJKzrm_hJ3KG>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:25:10 +0100 (BST)

> Jane:
> > And speaking of defence, I'll point out that Mr
> > Boatright just sent me some links to things he's
> > written - and they're good enough that I'll
> consider
> > using them... a sub-cult...
>
> What... the *Nandan* one?

No. A Yinkin variant that I rather like. But having given you the "teaser", I'll let him do his own advertisement.

Re-reading the scenario, and yes, copy-editing would be needed, and it has way too much detail for me to ever use it, but it's the sort of thing a lot of people like. In fact, it's on a theme that I believe Merlin wanted written up for Dragonrise! Rick, David, talk to each other - after editing, that might even make it into print.

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com