Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Kallyr sez Jane is a fiction

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_nTgiZh6VfoVc48pVSu0VGjwhWr_mLhO9ASsCIVEvfHQRNgBlq-uK5ZZ-SpmkL>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:01:23 +0100 (BST)

> Kallyr sez Jane is a fiction

She may be right, but the last time she and I discussed it, we got very confused. If I end up with her convinced that she's fictional, she might stop turning up and telling me stories, and I don't want that.

> However, Jane, if you are reall interested in the
> fiction route, you can self-publish with Blurb:
>
> http://www.blurb.com/pricing.html
>
> The prices are high, but it is all hardcover and you
> can order one book at a time as people send you
> money for them.

It's an idea. Personally I'm perfectly happy with web publication, but if people want hard-copy, that sounds like an option.

> I'll leave out the customary insult, since I think I
> filled my quota over the last few days.

There's a quota? Nah, that implies rules. And no-one can make you do anything! Stuff the rules!

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com