Re: "I'll show the twats."

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_EGdJ7fsx7Z_k_yT51ZS2TwpeGdR1YMfJL35uDDToPlMQHWgn5kAWHlNhhLTbj>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:30:44 -0000

Ashley asks, in a manner akin to a Jacobin:
> Hasn't that already been done in Tradetalk?

Alas! I fear such is at present lost to the schedule; and most lamentable, too, for I very much desire to peruse it. Julian has posted (one of) his piece(s) here, and Peter's Vadeli monograph is a truly licentious piece of prurience in of itself.

When I sketched my durulz prostitute in a translucent nightie, I refrained from illustrating the cloaca; but I can always 'touch it up', if you'd like, and if Rick will let me [Rick: I'm being serious, now, is the resolution on those pieces okay? Would you like them again? Can you see well enough to pleasure yourself?].

Dr ("A pox on you, sir!") S.