Re: Collectors are idiots.

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_ATNmN3lphXiwqEUXbjvTAwrV6gNYE-Jkin6eZQla_iI9L0sSqLJLZZ1OyTLwsMkCt2>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:32:55 -0000

> Sure, plenty of people are nice guys. Why does their
> ability to write their name on a piece of paper
> enthrall you, though?

it don't. Just a nice momento of a very fun game session. I guess the clincher for me was that Greg was so down to earth I didn't feel I was feeding his ego. Now whether or not that is true, I don't know, but I never got that impression, and for me, thats enough.

Regards
Rob

PS: Nick, as your a larper - that must put you roughly on the same level in the geek heirachy of rpg writer autograph hunters. welcome to the level dude!