Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Digest Number 517

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_lZDJStpsLd5S232B3pj1BTR7fBynD4g1jA3UL0_x2zqQUUQcOGjcawbUM1H-Z5tz398RQ>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:01:44 -0700

> > "Greg Stafford, absolutely not a flake."
>
>He is from California, therefore calling him a flake is
>grammatically redundant.

I don't know why people keep saying that. He went to CA to study, not having been born there or grown up there. He has mostly lived there for many years, but if that makes him a Californian then you'll have to describe him as Mexican if he spends any more time in Mexico now.

Having been *born* here in California, and lived here all of my life, therefore having a hell of a lot more knowledge of California and californians than you assholes, *I* declare Greg to be an Honorary Californian - he certainly *is* flakey enough!

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du présent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu