Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Godlearner Book

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Ndqrd-rt9bHMrY1p_mL6cokhwiWYD48-wYVH7eir8asoBrcTVoShmFowXkFnH7gOkoT>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:50:40 +1200

At 12:36 PM 6/14/2006 +0000, you wrote:

>This whole disscussion has become very ugly very quickly.

It became ugly when Greg made a boneheadly stupid decision and some other people who should have known better tried to defend his fuck-up by sneering about how I'm suffering from "terminal anticipation" and how I'm lacking in the Spirit of Glorantha. Well they can fuck off and die for all I care.

>Over on
>Rpg.net there's a thread on the upcomeing Mongoose RQ game were
>someone said this
>
> >>The ideal rpg.net discussion of any game comes before any
>information about that game is released at all.<<
>
>I think that's what's happening here.

You think wrongly. The book is out. No more will be produced. What part did you not understand?

>I suggest that all parties take a cooling down period.

I think you need to take your head out of your arse.

--Peter Metcalfe