Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Godlearner Book

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_Jh1SLNwID_iT6wX1SdmRq_NtY9eQkfONhhsdDiSJfy7Eg813V30SDrHOTfHQlZlpTP6>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:04:24 -0000

Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> >This whole disscussion has become very ugly very quickly.
>
> It became ugly when Greg made a boneheadly stupid decision

While Greg should have communicated his intentions better, the conversation turned ugly when you assumed the worst and started ranting about what you thought would happen.

> You think wrongly. The book is out. No more will be produced.
> What part did you not understand?

I repeat - this EXACT EDITION of the book will not be reprinted. The CONTENTS of the book WILL be published again, THIS YEAR, in an Unfinished Work or similar product by Moon Design.

Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications