Re: Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_c5RBr-ErB9bYbvKr-s7EkOh_F2inCDGSjw-30RLDDdKOH1_Y46lZuDTvRhQK9rKaGaMBw>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:07:15 +0200

Jeff:
>Sure, although I really cannot get over the amount of foam-flecking
ranting and poor behavior that this booklet has generated in two or three individuals.

Yeah. Wow.

>The actual "book" formatted and styled by Claudia (who I am
just glad she is not aware of this controversy, since I'd really like to make sure she is willing to produce high-quality limited editions in the future)

Don't even think of her hearing any of this. I'll personally commit (with my own body) all of the six attrocities of legend upon anyone who mentions these crude noises to her in any way.

> although I fear some people are being deliberately obtuse in their
>desire to be able to rant about elitism, or Greg, or whatever.

You fear it? Minus ten points for you Jeff. It's more than obvious.

>As I said earlier, reasonable people can discuss their differences reasonably.

What would reason have to do with this "discussion"?

Daniel