Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_-xZZZZnBxi_HkaA9shB_5t2vuSwZu8JOuGZiAJOVWMHztAxdd5JGrLhq7gLTk>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:18:25 -0000

Rob:
> Well, we'll just have to test that out one day won't we?
Queensbury
> Rules? I tell you what, I'll take on you and Jaldon at the same
time.

Oh for heaven's sake Rob! Decorum and multiple enemies? We Brits have never won wars doing that. First of all you bribe Dan with alcoholic subsidies, getting him to drop out of the Jeff's camp, or even go against Jeff; then you pay some German attendant at the Con (Dan might well count) to fight on your behalf. It'll be all the better if you also get a Dutchman involved in the affair, then renege upon your agreement with him.

And if all that fails, kick someone (anyone) in the nuts. Then make friends and annoy the French.

> British Bulldog Bob (Rob)

If I remember correctly, Rob is actually quite a big lad. However, this is offset by the fact that he is a Southerner, and therefore not one of the "Martial Races".

Stu.