RE: Re: Queensbury Rules and Northerners in T-shirts

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_BE5yGEe6JsfuqJRigLVmdXWwczfB7msRgdY-X2P8jcoDeVmEPv30vCwXSlCRpQWs>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:33:37 +0100

Southerners are only going oop noorth and messing up your housing market because of the several generations of northerners who have gone south and done the same (t)here (such as my dad).
I'm intrigued by your idea of a "New Genetics" being taken to the North, mind. Is this in the spirit of Mengele or something? I doubt the gene pool is inbred much, by the way. Not with all that Danish, other Norse, Celtic, Subcontinent and yadayada there.

That's not to say you aren't inbred of course.

Greetings from Oxford, a little way north of the WG if I'm not mistaken. Sam.

> Martial Races up north? Wearing a T-shirt in a
> blizzard doesn't make you hard (actually it might, but
> then there's no accounting for other people's
> fetishes), just Northern.

  The only problem is that soft southern bastards are buying up all our   cheap housing, turning our tenements and terraces into commuters   paradise and weakening the genetic stock by bringing in new genetics to   a perfectly stable, if somewhat inbred gene pool.

  Simon