RE: Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_TElkIJWTt4IVlGns1tgzRGgG_kobjYM3vhl34tcfegDz3tF1rzN-MP1DJL7NyIiF>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:39:25 +0100

Chris Lemens:

I didn't know "Elliot" was a French name.

It is. The kilt-wearing just-over-the-northern-border-from-England, steal-cattle-from-over-the-border sort of French.

I agree about ice hockey. But then they had to spoil it all by giving them all that padding and those helmets! What's that all about? Scared they'll discolour the ice? In rugby all they get is gumshields...oh my god, I'm starting to bore myself to sleep. Next thing I know I'll be stashing copies of the Daily Mail under my mattress. Damned Immigrants. Emigrants. Stay-at-homigrants. The lot of 'em. Especially kids, all thieving paedophiles, so they are. Likely foreign, too.

Simon - are you the Brain and if so, is Mark Pinky?

Sam.