Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_QxpTM2e-JXdov4cOek3iboSNIIUjB6Z7UIzn5hN3yJUuOgFRcaWZuBv2ylKs0ndtO6Jv>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:48:37 -0000

> > If I remember correctly, Rob is actually quite a big lad.
> > However, this is offset by the fact that he is a Southerner,
> > and therefore not one of the "Martial Races".
>
> My money's still on the gentle giant killing the yankee that
thinks "pleading" sounds like a threat.

In no circumstance did I threaten litigation against the gentle giant -  only against those horrid enough to abuse our fair German artist. I have no idea how big or fast the gentle giant is, so cannot make any serious appraisals for betting purposes. I can only work on generalities: he's big (+5), he's English (+0), he's a gamer (-60). That last one evens a lot of things up.:)

Jeff