Re: Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_lXGgY-bj4ktFpkCKMZr_7wbqi1FtIHnlxM27-Zz6jbivUwzTs2oejkwS63c-XA4aVhSHK>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:30:13 +0200

I'll annoy him. We've been having a who-can-annoy-whom-more contest for years. Daniel

  I would have agreed with this until recently - I now have to make one   exception. At least, I do while I'm sitting at Gregory Privat's PC,   drinking his coffee and wine and anticipating a lunch cooked by him.

  Yes, he will be at Continuum, so you can annoy him there if it's   essential to your plans, but see previous comments about Big Rob and   Vingan "support".