Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_tOnENnEaQjxqm63bxtsiIalJKk2G0Dxht2_IHjIxi4pWFnZBgbgSfCse2k2KI>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:17:42 -0000

> >Jane - given that the Durengard Scrolls have bascially all the
> >official information on the Hendrikings and Whitewall (as well as lots
> >of premonitions for the later Hero Wars) - if you got a copy of it,
> >you might want to hold onto it.

> All the more reason to burn it then...
> --Peter Metcalfe

Exactly! This is a matter of principle. That book contains information in which I'm personally very interested (well, once you've thrown the pompous and self-important word "official" out the window), and lack of it was what stopped me from starting work on the Whitewall Book a few months ago (Sun County fans, rejoice! I'm doing that instead).

But, it's a limited edition, restricting information to the elite few. And therefore, as a matter of principle, if I can't make the info therein available to all, I should burn it without reading it.