Re: Lighter Fluid and Ewe

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_O4e72XB0rmaXzbWXtWRNEtH9Fdyiko7frJfwyYGn6fKV79oYokcTdjSbKetSV>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:36:16 -0000

I'm sure that wasn't the from address I used? and if I did burn that source, it wouldn't be true for long, either.

> When you saw it, you might stay your lighter.

I know, I know, temptation 10W4 v principled 5W2. I'd have to spend a HP (and buy a lighter), and probably still fail.

> We could bid as a group, but who would we trust with the bolgs? :) ('And
> when the Lunars are gone, who then will be king of Sartar?')

Read my GloryDay06 report? People did trust me with all their goodies, because I'm obviously such a trustworthy person.