Re: Convention fundraisers

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_9iec7p5LT0nU1r2Rz41_BHxf43e8QqQEoO8PDUmZ0iPSGsR-79k2GVrSv6TAaH-fWW>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:35:31 -0000

Jeff

The point is we would ALL like the opportunity to own this finely crafted masterpiece. We would ALL pay a premium for it. However a large number of us (and not all lefties) feel excluded, because there are only 15 copies and thus we wont get the option to have the pretty thing (unless we pay hundreds for it) and therefore have to settle for the rather less attractive Unfinished Work, no doubt replete in courier 10.

Was this the intent? I say no, others may disagree. What does not change however is the way it leaves a sour taste. You, Greg and Simon among others have stated don't care how many of us feel, and thats a little hurtful too. RPG is a communal thing, and this is not in the spirit of the community in our considered opinion. I guess its a case of never the twain!

Best regards
Rob