Re: Buy something from DriveThru RPG you cheap #_at_$*&%#

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_nN8NkYpC94oL8yHSY6t0I8a2LXwO-uXf-jiGEiNaQzqtwXsM0Lv_1aV45wY-M>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:24:44 -0000

Stop fucking around. If you want to call someone a cunt, call them a cunt, instead of this faux propriety shite.

Mind you, 'cunt' might be filtered on Yahoo! Groups, given that I sent a message not so long ago (which appears to have been eaten) lambasting Rick as a useless exemplar thereof, given that he's happy trying to extort more money out of me while not sending me (and ignoring my e-mails on) the books I purchased back in September 2005.

That's probably why I'm a cheap fucker, Rick. Though my rates are fuck all of anyone's business.

I hope this profanity gets through. It will make me feel that some things at least are right in the world. If this fails, I may attempt the back-up plan of 'twat'. At least, being a Boltonian, I can say "Alright cock," and people won't realise if I'm using it as a term of endearment or calling you a dick. The brilliance of language.

Stu.