Re: Re: Hi all

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_ke0XbIriiJPWkPcQ_5Yof8wokahyfKKCuNS4ghmbvK9pP5LRZuD_R4F0o2e3J>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 22:43:37 +0100 (BST)

> Oh Jane you silly goose!!
>
> Why do you always have to be so Logical?

Insults were requested, and I'm feeling a bit short on imagination ATM.

> There is no prize remember.

No? The prize is being found worthy of being insulted, surely?

> Tis woz but a bit of drunken nonsense after a rather
> fine couple of
> German Lagers I downed earlier this evening in quick
> sucession.

That sounds like a damn good idea. Let me see what's in the fridge... oh, Buckler. French not German. Lager, but not as we know it....

> ...either that or Mr Wibbles has been using my brain
> behind my back again.
>
> FISH!!!
Is Mr. Wibbles perhaps a Penguin Keet? If that was him, he seems to share their obsessions.