Vinga the War-Wench and the Duck Pleasurelords of GlORantha

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_Z-WJsBsyRuPRVUxdQ5E4S2TYOEcIQtvybI48bAf_fMSKnpnPkWIUatdpgz8Uz>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 07:11:34 -0000

Apologies, I just wanted to write "War-Wench".

Bravo, John, cobber.

> So my new challenge is "erotic stories about ducks and
> Vingans"?

"No duck can touch her naked steel."

I think you should have homoerotic interracial stories about Hueymakti ducks and Humakti. Humakt is a god who's so very, very... in the closet. And many of his fans like him in a way that is more than a little worrying. Even more so than duck-fans.

Though, as any Lunar mythographer will tell you, the whole Vinga/spear schtick is just a shallow motif for penis-envy in the Orlanthi female, so I suppose any Vinga-duck stories would be homoerotic by extension.

Stu.