Re: Re: Vinga the War-Wench and the Duck Pleasurelords of GlORantha

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_-fvJuep1WFXea_gpJNAnF8-jBrWw8LyJUaJ2tUzRObz41hCSwV0sdNis3Kk_A>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:57:55 +0100 (BST)

Post, singular, is what he said. I assume this one http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ImmoderateGloranthaQuest/message/2782 though it would be a great deal easier to tell (and the confusion might not have arisen in the first place) if he learnt to quote enough of the previous message to give context.

Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com