Re: Turtle's Head.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_Nv2BwxgxiZiFpqFijaU4FNlRUH__JYy3ZbuYY3If4fTsKX4kUtmdF7BaTfnbN>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:52:17 +0000 (GMT)

> >Sofali Hsunchen spell in Mongoose's "Cults of
> Glorantha 2" "Turtles Head"

> What's the Mongoose stuff like? I wasn't even aware
> COG 1 was out there.

The Mongoose stuff is very pretty, but is being spread over as many hardback books as possible. No, more than that.

I bought the initial book, expecting to find a basic list of cults in there. Nope.

I bought the Second Age book - background, cults, right? Nope.

I bought cults I - hang on, cults ONE? Which, as you can see, had serious ommisions, though it told me what I wanted - Yelmalio has his Truth rune back.

I will not be buying Cults 13. Nor the players book. Nor the fifth Companion. In fact, I doubt if I'll be buying any more MRQ, and for a Gloranthan completionist, this comes as a shock. I don't care how good the content is, this is heading towards exclusive limited-edition leather bindings.

(And those who have analysed the new rules in more detail tell me that there are serious flaws in the content, too).

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk