Re: MRQ Products

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_doGPvn8_oPykhXDEh2YQI60kIoP9tB3pSvgwpJeWGPwWws8rYisYPkZPTL3eepIcQ2H>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:42:58 -0600

RuneQuest Rulesbook: OK... changed just enough from RQ3 to bug me though.

RQ Companion... ah... shouldn't most of this have been in the rulesbook?

RQ Monsters... Yeah, I get it. Every game has to have a separate monsters book.

RQ Legendary Abilities... could have (should have) been a PDF.

RQ Equipment... again, I would have felt less abused if it had been a PDF. Glorathan: 2nd Age... so far the only book that hasn't disappointed.

Cults of Glorantha I... um... Volume I? Why did is the Lhankmar (sp?) book nearly twice the size, but the CoG had to be split into more than one?

Magic of Golrantha... crappier than Cults or G2A but OK.

Rune of Chaos...

> shite adventures in the chaos rune book - not worth it.

Yeah... it really seems like the system wasn't even finished when this was written.

Crap setting. Crap plot. Crap adventure. Like no one is going to expect the over-the-top bad guy to try anything.

--
"In my opinion, Americans are not getting screwed by the Republican
Party. They are getting screwed by Large Corporations that bought and