Re:Durulz totem

From: simonbrayuk_at_XlqdyL8kcNxvF8RIJa_xqQ5Yn6A6LxGCptZoNzAHt-1l9vbvkPIaIgmEo_-q1cVy
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 13:53:09 EST

Hi All You Wankers (keeping in tone)

I have had to make the decision to sell my treasured Durengard Scroll number 3 out of 10. This limited edition book was produced for Continuum 2006, and is signed by all the contributors. It is an illuminated and illustrated discussion on the inhabitants of Maniria during the second age, including king lists, saga and more. The maps throughout are gorgeous, full colour and highly detailed. The text and maps will never appear in this format again making it exceptionally collectable, a must for Gloranthaphiles, Heroquester and Runequesters alike. So please take a look.

_http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=170078045641&ssPageName=A
DME:L:LCA:UK:31_
(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=170078045641&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:UK:31)

Many Thanks