Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_E6uWfaNGxCdFMFIkIuRTbreKombyQPawPeQO83GWa_pnuAM2zGbNXggFkeu_u_aW62pi>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 07:20:28 -0000

> Well, maybe I could pack some corn and flour tortillas (pace Mr.
Pid), a few
> cans of refried beans (heavy on the lard), maybe a packet of
microwavable
> rice (for those that like to pussify their food), and a fine
selection of
> salsas, then pick up some local cheese that has nothing to do with the
> French. All we'd need is a source of heat -- no pan needed. It's not
> exactly a plate of enchiladas swimming in red grease, but it would
give them
> the idea without inducing too many cardiac arrests.

Get rid of the rice. Beans, cheese and fine salsa. And maybe some Tabasco sauce just to show that it goes well with everything (tabasco and eggs.... hmmmmmm.....).

> I hope burritos go well with German beer. I have a hard time
believing that
> there is much that does not go well with burritos, but -- as an
example --
> at some point "more burritos" doesn't go well with burritos.

Burritos goes brilliantly with German beer. Almost as good as with Mexican beer or with Coca-Cola.

If you bring the salsa and the tortillas (get locally made stuff - none of this national chain crap), I'll bring the cheese. And the tabasco sauce.

Jeff