Re:Turtle's Head.

From: jorganos <joe_at_YjpHFi53xHqSUlTegmehi8etc9Ial1xKgN_HG2KCSVc5rwnhKLLXMvvyY2SqMiqiNKcGplc.>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:00:03 -0000

Jeff stated (semi-correctly) that Tex-Mex cuisine is unknown on the European continent. There are a couple of places which claim to serve Tex-Mex food. However, I doubt that the product (except maybe Tequila or Margaritas) will be any more authentic than German-style Chinese Food.

> Burritos goes brilliantly with German beer. Almost as good as with
> Mexican beer or with Coca-Cola.

> If you bring the salsa and the tortillas (get locally made stuff -
> none of this national chain crap), I'll bring the cheese. And the
> tabasco sauce.

Remember not to keep it in your hand luggage, and get a shock- and leak-proof container. Real tabasco can eat holes into airplane hulls...