AW: AW: Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_nF02JBpMDoky8Z04gzVlfDuO28tYleEYYrYGcylaKSLKoLmkC_KeYa4yjY-fxSMzzIsrF>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:57:38 +0100

The chips we buy are better than most of the american ones, and cheap, in large bags. Salsa can be bought too, but really good stuff doesn't grow on every tree here.

Is it only me or wouldn't it make sense to move this to the tentaclescon list? Anyone from this list who's not already on that one can email me for an invite, or figure out themselves how to join.

Daniel

Von: ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com [mailto:ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Chris Lemens
Daniel sez:
> We can get good chips and acceptable salsa.

I am doubting that you remember what good chips are like. You've been in Germany too long. Though it does open up the possibility of just oacking a bunch of good salsas and picking the chips up locally.

Chris