Tex Mex

From: simonbrayuk_at_Lr7e2zlBEFi1Bcqbg1Clh2mw4sihtXyWTdEOjUafsZ6gGU308mniB3yvI9IJGSH3
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:55:16 EST

Hi All,

 I would like to agree, I am a great fan of enchiladas, tacos, burrito, chilli con carne (made with home ground chuck steak), Chilli Con Queso, tomatillo salsa, fajitas, chorizo con papas (mexican eggs I call 'em, great for breakfast, but they repeat until lunch) and nachos. However tapas is more popular around here these days. To return the favour, how many of you American tried oatcakes, pikelets, black pudding, Lancashire Hotpot or Pie and Liqour when you came over?

Simon