Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_IqhG6Sc8b95Pjza3vXFMk5-5E5yaAvQL7OnACY7xfBJ54RfKZRHvoy7IXUyIQ6vMWYxd>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:03:13 -0000

> > Owww. Wince. Low blow, that last. Very
> >appropriate to this forum, of course, but still a low
> >blow. And after Jeff graciously agreed that the
> >general status of American cheese is deserved, too.
> >Isn't that kicking a man after he's lain down for you?
>
> If you don't kick them every now and then, they get uppity.

The only folk I'm willing to take any guff about democracy from are the Australians. And only because you all are willing to have periodic outbursts of populism that offends and horrifies your own elites - a fine sign of a thriving democracy. Europe, on the other hand... well, I don't need to be lectured by nations that contemplate giving more than one vote to folk with children.....