Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_5-sJu539PYh_Hb0cSGRk3HqN3zcHWBuBX5v7HDqJlQnLUMIZx1sM4Q9CdOra1jC>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:50:04 -0800 (PST)

> >Whatever you are, Daniel.

> Californian, second generation, unlike that Stafford
immigrant.

But who's fled the place for good German food, booze, girlfriends, etc., right? And weather. California doesn't have real weather.

cheddar), I could probably bring some...

> > > Hey, we're friends aren't we.. Daniel

> >Yeees. I think so. What did I say wrong?

> Nothing wrong. You mentioned good cheese and I was
> implying that you'll share it with me.

Oh. Well, that's alright, then. Am now trying to figure out how to keep said cheese in good shape until Tentacles, given that I'm usually over some while beforehand.

> >"Ultrasonic Velocity in Cheddar Cheese as Affected
> by Temperature". What?

> Oh, you didn't get that? Daniel

     I am a sweet and sheltered woman, and obviously not crude enough to come up with whatever you came up with. However, I did get around to checking out the abstract, and unfortunately, the title is the most interesting thing about the article. It's about food chemistry, and how to check how your cheddaring process is coming along, I believe. For even more, umm, interesting winners, (hiccup cure?) check:

http://education.guardian.co.uk/egweekly/story/0,,1891370,00.html

Alison

The fish are biting.
Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php