Re:Turtle's Head.

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_LzdfFz52r5-ErD5RfkZhOFScqRIOa3W3N7rKEr26Q-PwXiBEtZ4WYgXa0QFa6YF>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:22:12 -0800 (PST)

> Godless communists.

Oooh, don't start down that alley unless you want to find out what's at the end, o my southern friend! Remember, I'll have lots of allies!

> > True Mexican, if you can find it or cook it
yourself,
> > is considered far superior.

> Bah. Far too much cilantro and mole sauce, if you
ask me.

     Don't recall that I did. :-) I'll grant you that the first time I tasted cilantro in Indian food, I wondered where the soapy taste was coming from. Since then, I have converted. Love the stuff, and use it lots in Mexican and Indian food. Haven't gotten as far into Mexican as cooking termites, but then, they're thankfully absent in my neck of the woods.

> > So, to the aficionados, what redeeming qualities
does it have?

> Come visit Dallas. I'll educate you.

     Send me a ticket, and I'm on my way. Oh, right, give me four weeks notice, so that I can get the time off work. Ticket'll be cheaper that way, anyway. Meanwhile, how about a couple of hints?

Alison

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games. http://games.yahoo.com/games/front