Re: Turtle-Mex

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_klm-SqhPZmOGOVpU5FnQWmHucqnI19iec_g2L3fGdQqsXP-tgRFdRV-ghvGXTk2y>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:49:35 -0800 (PST)

Alison identifies her friends as:

> > Godless communists.
>
> Oooh, don't start down that alley unless you want to
> find out what's at the end, o my southern friend!
> Remember, I'll have lots of allies!

Yeah, but mine have few teeth and lots of ammo.

> > > So, to the aficionados, what redeeming qualities
> > > does it have?
> >
> > Come visit Dallas. I'll educate you.
>
> Send me a ticket, and I'm on my way. Oh, right,
> give me four weeks notice, so that I can get the time
> off work.

More than that, surely. Our glorious bureaucrats have decided all you Canadians are an imminently dangerous threat to our homeland security. You don't think they'd let people as clearly disreputable as you in? Instead, our plan is to entice you to stay where you are by making your weather warmer. You can thank us later.

> Meanwhile, how about a couple of hints?

Very well -- just in the theme of blue:
http://dallas.citysearch.com/profile/9587556/?brand=smx_restaurant-nc http://dallas.citysearch.com/profile/9609725/dallas_tx/blue_mesa_grill.html

Chris